New Albany, Ind. (July 2, 2020) – To minimize impacts on cross-river commuters in Louisville and Southern Indiana during rehabilitation of the Sherman Minton Bridge, the Project Team is recommending […]
Public and agency comments will be accepted through August 14, 2020.
Comments on the environmental document are accepted through August 14, 2020. Comments must be received through the Contact Us page , by calling the project hotline at (502) 329-8320, by email or by completing a comment card.
The Environmental Document is available for review at the following locations. Comments cards are also available here:
· INDOT Seymour Office, 185 Agrico Ln, Seymour, IN 47274
· TARC, 1000 W. Broadway, Louisville, KY 40203
· NIA Center, 2900 W. Broadway, Louisville, KY 40211
· Shively City Hall, 3920 Dixie Hwy, Shively, KY 40216
· Hope Southern Indiana, Brown-Starks Neighborhood Place, 1200 Bono Rd., New Albany, IN 47150