The Sherman Minton Renewal team will be adjusting the paint containment system and access points on the lower deck of the Sherman Minton ridge during evening hours beginning Wednesday, July 5 through Sunday, July 9, weather permitting. Lane closures will be in place as follows:
- I-64 Westbound: Left lane (lower deck) will be closed nightly beginning on or after Wednesday, July 5 continuing through Sunday, July 9. Lane closure times are as follows:
- Wednesday, July 5 from 10 p.m. until Thursday, July 6 at 6 a.m.
- Thursday, July 6 from 10 p.m. until Friday, July 7 at 6 a.m.
- Friday, July 7 from 10 p.m. until Saturday, July 8 at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, July 8 from 10 p.m. until Sunday, July 9 at 10 a.m.
- I-264 Westbound ramp to I-64 Westbound: Closed nightly from Wednesday, July 5 and continuing through Sunday, July 9 during the same times noted above.
- I-64 Eastbound: Left lane will be closed starting at 6 p.m. on Friday, July 7. The lane closure will remain in effect until around 1 p.m. on Saturday, July 8, or until the completion of scheduled activities.
Delays are expected and motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes where possible.