There will be multiple lane and shoulder closures during the evening of May 12 to repair sections of guardrail within the project limits. Closures will be as follows:
Westbound Closures (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.):
- I-64 Westbound left lane closure between the New Albany and I-265 interchanges
- I-64 Westbound right shoulder closure at the New Albany entrance ramp
Eastbound Closures (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.):
- I-64 Eastbound right shoulder closure near mile marker 122
- I-64 Eastbound right lane closure for bridge construction
- I-64 Eastbound entrance ramp from New Albany (Spring St)
I-265 Interchange Closures (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.):
- I-265 Westbound to I-64 Westbound ramp right lane closure
- I-265 Eastbound to I-65 Southbound ramp right lane closure
The times noted above are permissible times for the closures. These closures may or may not be in effect for the entire period noted.
The entrance ramp to I-64 eastbound from New Albany and the ramp from I-64 eastbound to I-264 are not accessible overnight. All other ramps within the project corridor will remain accessible during these lane closures. Delays are expected and motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes where possible.