The Categorical Exclusion-Level 4 Environmental Document for the Sherman Minton Renewal is now complete and available for viewing and downloading below*. Comments on the Environmental Document will be accepted through August 14, 2020. Comments must be received through the Contact Us page, by calling the project hotline at (502) 329-8320, by emailing or by completing a comment card.
Table of Contents (30 KB)
Appendix A: Supporting Documentation (107 KB)
Appendix B: Graphics (29 MB)
Appendix C: Early Coordination (4 MB)
Appendix D: Section 106 of the NHPA (National Historic Preservation Act) (2 MB)
Appendix E: Red Flag Investigation (6 MB)
Appendix F: Water Resources (8 MB)
Appendix G: Public Involvement (5 MB)
Appendix H: Air Quality Memo & LWCF Listing (864 KB)
Appendix I: Community Impact Assessment (12 MB)
*Note: Document file sizes are large and may take a few moments to download.
The document is available for review at the following locations:
- INDOT Seymour Office, 185 Agrico Ln, Seymour, IN 47274
- TARC, 1000 W. Broadway, Louisville, KY 40203
- NIA Center, 2900 W. Broadway, Louisville, KY 40211
- Shively City Hall, 3920 Dixie Hwy, Shively, KY 40216
- Hope Southern Indiana, Brown-Starks Neighborhood Place, 1200 Bono Rd., New Albany, IN 47150
Public and agency comments will be accepted through August 14, 2020. Comments may be provided in the following ways:
- The “Contact Us” page on the Project website;
- by calling the project hotline at (502) 329-8320;
- by emailing (email@example.com);
- by completing a comment card at one of the above locations; or
- by mailing comments to: Michael Baker International, 1650 Lyndon Farm Ct. #101, Louisville, KY 40223.